A little bit about Alan:
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
- Certified General Contractor - Florida
- Masters Business Administration - M.B.A.- Webster University
- Bachelor's of Science - Business/Marketing - University of Florida
- Retired Air Force Reserves - Air Force Intelligence Division
- Past President Homebuilders Association
- "Builder of the Year" Manatee Homebuilders Association
- Over 850 million in closed real estate transactions
Real estate offices in Palm Harbor, St. Armand's Circle - Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, and Venice Florida.
Alan Atchley has over a 30 year proven track record in new home sales, residential construction, and real estate re-sales in Southwest Florida. He is rated in the top 1 % for REALTORS in real estate closings.
As a hard working “can do” creative professional, he knows how to utilized his strengths and knowledge to deliver outstanding results for clients. Much of his success can be attributed to his professional philosophy that promotes integrity, highly advanced technology, second to none marketing techniques, and unparalleled client care.
Beyond his stellar sales performance, his thorough knowledge of the real estate and residential construction industries runs the gamut. From hiring and training, land acquisition, processes and planning and market research, to technology oversight, and project feasibility, Alan sights are set for long term success of projects and people.
As a family man and steward to his work, Alan has developed a true passion for the communities where he lives and works. He donates time and financial resources to charities and research that involves children, cancer, animals, military families, education, and the environment. His commitment to community service is evident in his volunteer pursuits, along with his sustained financial investments in the area communities.